Public Health Nursing
Army Public Health Nursing (APHN) enables Total Force readiness through promoting population-focused health, mitigating disease and injury, assuring Force Health Protection, informing policy, and responding to emerging health threats.
Program areas include:
- Health promotion and disease prevention
- HIV/Sexually Transmitted Infection education and counseling
- Communicable disease tracking and investigations
- Child and Youth Services education and inspections
- Tuberculosis education, counseling and medical care.
Please contact us to meet your unit education needs surrounding these topics - we'll come to you!
Influenza / Bivalent COVID-19 Booster vaccinations:
Please discuss with your Primary Care Team.
Be prepared by prefilling required information for vaccinations (must open in pdf reader application and enable features):
Pediatric and Adult Influenza Screening and Immunization Documentation (DHA FORM 116)
COVID-19 Vaccine Screening and Immunization Documentation (DHA FORM 207)