Do not visit patients if you have a cold or flu-like symptoms, including fever, cough, or shortness of breath. Any visitors displaying such symptoms or who are experiencing other illnesses will be asked to leave for the safety of our staff, patients and themselves.
- Visitations will be limited to one adult care giver or visitor per patient at any one time, 18 years of age or older.
- Siblings younger than 18 years of age will not be allowed into a patient's room or in any common inpatient areas.
- Visitors will be screened daily upon entering the hospital.
- Visitors will need to log-in and provide a telephone number where they can be reached.
- Visitors are not allowed in the Identified COVID-19 wards.
- Pregnant patients in labor are authorized 2 visitors total during labor, and 1 visit during post-partum recovery. Age restrictions are in place, and visitors must be over the age of 16 and under the age of 60.
There will be limited exceptions for End of Life/Palliative Care (requires authorization by the Officer in Charge of the Medical-Surgical Ward), Labor & Delivery and Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (requires authorization by chief of Women's Health Nursing and Newborn Clinic).
Please understand that these limitations are in place to reduce the exposure risk and spread of COVID-19. We truly appreciate your support and compliance to these measures as we continue to navigate this global pandemic.