The Urology Clinic at Landstuhl Regional Medical Center is comprised of dedicated and compassionate professionals who evaluate and treat the full spectrum of urological disease. Urology encompasses disorders of the male and female urinary tract and male genitourinary system.
We provide Medical and Surgical management of:
• Prostate cancer
• Bladder cancer
• Kidney cancer
• Testicular Cancer
• Penile Cancer
• Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
• Urinary Stone disease
• Female and Male Urinary Incontinence/Voiding Dysfunction
• Female Pelvic Organ Prolapse
• Erectile Dysfunction
• Urethral Stricture Disease
• Conditions of the Scrotum & Penis
• Certain limited pediatric urologic conditions (including, but not limited to, undescended testicles, hydrocele/hernia, circumcision)
Our Outpatient Services include, but are not limited to:
• Evaluation and management of all genitourinary conditions
• Prostate biopsy
• Urodynamic studies
• Vasectomy/Vasectomy Reversal
Our outpatient staff consists of the following:
• Four Board Certified/Eligible Urologists
• Registered Nurses
• Two Urology Service Technicians
• Four Medical Specialist Technicians
• One Medical Administrative Assistant
Our multi-disciplinary team provides state-of-the-art care to our patients. Our on-site laboratory, pharmacy and radiology services further enhance the quality of care by providing on-site diagnostic and therapeutic capability for the Kaiserslautern Military Community.
New Patient Referral Information:
Who We See: We are pleased to accept all patients eligible for care at Landstuhl Regional Medical Center, including all active duty patients and their family members, children, retirees and DoD civilians. The Urology Service at LRMC also serves as a referral center for patients throughout Continental Europe, Middle East and Northern Africa.
What Clinical Info We Need:
For referrals to Urology, we ask that you request consult to Urology from your Primary Care Manager. Occasionally you will be asked to have necessary lab work and X-rays prior to your appointment. Please bring any clinic notes, labs, pathology reports and radiographic studies (X-rays, CT, Pet/CT, Bone scan, US) that have been done outside of the Military Healthcare System.
* Please arrive 15 minutes prior to appointment
* Be prepared to provide a urine specimen upon check-in.
* Please print and fill out the following forms prior to check-in:
Referrals are reviewed by the Urology physician prior to arranging an appointment. Please call our appointment desk to schedule your appointment 24 hours after your Primary Care Manger orders the Urology consult.