Information for Patients
The mission of the Family Health Clinic is to provide world-class healthcare to our enrolled beneficiaries using the Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) model.
What is PCMH?
PCMH is a team-based model, led by a physician, which provides continuous, accessible, family-centered, comprehensive, compassionate and culturally sensitive healthcare in order to achieve the best outcomes. The model is based on the concept that the best healthcare has a strong primary care foundation with quality and resource efficiency incentives.
The PCMH is a departure from previous traditional healthcare models because it focuses on the "whole person" concept, preventive care and early intervention and management of health problems rather than on high-volume, episodic, over-specialized and inefficient care.
A PCMH practice is responsible for all of a patient's healthcare needs and for coordinating/integrating specialty healthcare and other professional services.
To make an appointment, please call Central Appointments:
- Hours from: 6:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Mondays thru Fridays
- DSN: 590-5762/Commercial 06371-9464-5762
The FHC implemented a Quick Care Walk-In Clinic to provide walk-in access to care for the following:
- Eligibility: LRMC FHC enrolled patients
- Cold-like symptoms or sore throat (not exceeding 7 days)
- Female Bladder Infection symptoms
A registered nurse will triage your specific concerns as anything outside of this will require an appointment with your PCM.
We'd like to know how well you were served. Click on ICE
to rate our services.
LRMC Hospital After Hours:
- Visit TRICARE Online to make appointments, refill meds, and check lab results.
Family members may obtain a list of Behavior Health providers by calling Military One Source 00-800-342-96477 or on the Military OneSource website
Military Health System (MHS) Nurse Advice Line
The MHS Nurse Advice Line provides:
- Registered nurses who can answer questions, provide self-care advice and help you decide if you need to seek immediate care
- An audio health library with easy-to-understand information on hundreds of topics
- Help with managing chronic conditions such as diabetes or asthma
- In some locations, the nurse may be able to directly schedule appointments at your military treatment facility if needed